看美劇學口語:I think I'm in over my head. 我想得頭都大了。


看美劇學口語:I think I'm in over my head. 我想得頭都大了。


George: Bree, Hi.

Bree: Hi. You left the party so quickly I didn't have the chance to apologise to you for what Rex did. Oh, George, I'm so sorry he humiliated you in front of all those people. I don't know what got into him.

你那天匆匆離開了聚會,我都沒能就雷克斯的所作所為向你道歉,喬治我很抱歉,他竟然當眾羞辱你

我也不知道他是怎麼回事?

George: Isn't it obvious? He hates me.

這不明擺著嘛,他討厭我。


Bree: No, he doesn't hate you. He hardly knows you, and you don't even really know him.

不他不是討厭你,他都不怎麼了解你,你也一點都不瞭解他。


George: Well, I know this much, he's not going to let us be friends.

我深諳其故,他不想讓我倆做朋友。


Bree: Well, that's not his choice to make.

這由不得他決定。


George: What if he asks you not to see me anymore? What if he orders you not to?

要是他叫你以後都不要和我見面怎麼辦?要是他命令你這麼做怎麼辦

Bree: Well, I decide who I need in my life, and I've decided that I need you. And that's all there is to it.

這得由我來決定我的人生中需要誰?我決定我需要你。就是這樣。

George: He could make it awfully difficult for you to spend time with me.

他可能會

萬般阻攔我們見面。


Bree (conspiratorially):Well, who says he has to know how I spend my free time?

誰說他知道我怎麼度過我的閒暇時光?


Susan (voice over into next scene): I'm having trouble with the family across the street. I think one of them may have set a fire in my house, and I don't know why, but I feel like it might have something to do with my friend who killed herself. I called the police, but they didn't take me seriously. This family has a secret, a bad secret. I think I'm in over my head. I need you to find out everything there is to know about Paul Young and his family. Do you think you can help me?

我和街對面的一家人有矛盾,我認為他們中的一位放火燒了我的房子,我也不知道為什麼,但我覺得這事和我一個自殺的朋友有關。我報了警,可他們根本不把我當作一回事,這家裡有個秘密,一個非常可怕的秘密。我想得頭都大了。我需要你幫我查出事情的真相——保羅.楊和他一家的真相。你能幫我嗎?

have trouble with: 同...鬧糾紛、有矛盾 across the street: 在街對面

over one's head 這個俚語的意思是表示:難以理解的, 一直困擾著某人,使他擔心


PI: As a matter of fact, I know I can.

說實話,我能辦到。

Mary Alice Voiceover: Yes, Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. But not everyone remembers to stop and smell the flowers.

春天每年都如約來到紫藤郡,但並非每個人都記得駐足聞聞花香。

Mary Alice Voiceover: Some are too busy worrying about the future-

有些忙於擔心未來

Mary Alice Voiceover:-Or mistake they have made in the past

或是過去他們犯下的錯誤。

Mary Alice Voiceover: Others are preoccupied with not getting caught-

有些則注重於如何不被捉到

preoccupied adj.全神貫注的;出神的;搶先佔有的

Mary Alice Voiceover:-Or thinking of ways to catch someone else.

或者在考慮如何抓到人,

Mary Alice Voiceover:Still there will always be a few who remember to take a moment and appreciate what spring has given them.

不管怎樣,總有一些人記得花點時間來感謝春天的饋贈。

Mary Alice Voiceover:Just as there will always be those who prefer to sit in the dark, brooding over everything they have lost.

同樣總有一些人偏好坐在黑暗中,細想他們失去的一切。

brood v .孵;沉思


分享到:


相關文章: