出口旅行和出口參展或者出口拜訪客戶乘飛機辦理行李該如何諮詢

出口旅行和出口參展或者出口拜訪客戶乘飛機辦理行李該如何諮詢

出口旅行和出口參展或者出口拜訪客戶乘飛機辦理行李該如何諮詢

國際班機上隨身行李的安置問題對話1:

A: What are you checking in?

你有什麼需要託運?

B: Just two suitcases,

只有兩個箱子

A: Do you have any carry on baggage?

你有沒有隨身行李?

B:Yes, a briefcase and a tote bag.

有,一個公文包和一個手提包

A:I'm sorry. but only one carry on is allowed.

對不起,但是隻允許帶一件隨身行李。

B: The tote bag is my friend's.He's coming now.

手提包是我朋友的,他來了。

A: I see, Do you prefer the smoking or nonsmoking section today?

好的,你喜歡吸菸艙,還是不吸菸艙?

B: Smoking.

吸菸艙

A: We have only two seats left in the smoking section- one of them is an aisle seat.

吸菸艙只剩下兩個座位,其中一個是靠過道的。

B:That's perfectly all right. I actually prefer aisle seats.

那正好,我其實更喜歡靠過道的座位。

A: Here are your bagge checks and boarding pass, Your flight will depart from Gate 6.

這兒是你的行李和登機牌,你的航班從6號登機口出發。

國際班機上隨身行李的安置問題對話2:

A: Will you be checking in any baggage today?

你今天有要登記的行李嗎?

B: Yes, I have two large suitcases and one box.

有,我有兩個大行李箱和一個箱子。

A:If you need baggage tags, they are found in the box on your right.

如果你需要行李牌,可以在您右側的盒子裡找到。

B: No. thank you. They are already tagged with my name and address.

不必了,謝謝你。他們已經掛有我的姓名地址牌了。

A:You are allowed an additional two carry on items.

您還可以另外帶兩件隨身行李。

B: Good, I have my backpack and my camera tripod.

好的,我有一個揹包還有相機三腳架。

A: I see, All carry on items must be able to fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.

好的,所有的隨身行李都必須能夠放入座位底下或者上方的置物箱。

B: Both my items will fit under the seat or in an overhead bin.

我的兩件物品都可以放入座位底下或上方置物箱。

A:You will need to send the tripod as luggage because it is too long to fit in our gauge box for carry on items.

您必須託運您的相機三腳架,因為它太長了,放不進我們的隨身行李箱。

B: I cannot let anything happen to that tripod. Can you guarantee it will not be damaged if I check it in?

我不允許讓這個三腳架出任何事情,您能保證如果我託運它的話不會受損嗎?

A: No. I can't. Perhaps your stewardess will help you to find a place to store it.

我不能保證,或許空姐可以幫你一個地方放置。

B:Good idea. I will ask the stewardess to help me store my tripod.

好主意,我會請空姐幫我放置三腳架的。

國際班機上隨身行李的安置問題對話3:

A: Here are our tickets and passports, We're flying to Amsterdam today.

這是我們的機票和護照,我們今天要飛往阿姆斯特丹。

B:Welcome to Youth, Let's see ...yes, your passports are still valid and your tickets are in order, How many pieces do you want to check in?

歡迎光臨青年航班,讓我看一下...沒錯,你們的護照仍然有效,機票也沒問題,你們要託運多少件行李?

A:Just these two.

就這兩件。

B: Please put them on the scales, Any carry on baggage?

請把它們放在磅秤上。有隨身行李嗎?

A:Yes.two pieces, Oh, and this camera.

有兩件,哦,還有這架照相機。

B:It's better to put these identification tags on them. Do you want smoking or non smoking seats?

最好把這些識別標籤放在行李上。你們要吸菸區還是非吸菸區的座位?

A: Non-smoking, please, And could we have one window seat. please?

非吸菸區的座位,能有一個靠窗的座位嗎?

B:Let me see. Oh, here are two left. All right. You're all set. I've stapled your two baggage claim stubs to your return tickets.

我查查看,哦。這裡還有兩個空位,好了,一切都辦好了,我已經把行李提領存根釘在你們的回程機票上了。

A:These two?

這兩張?

B:Yes. And here are your boarding passes, You have seats 20A and 20B, Your flight is on time. and it's leaving from Gate 12. Don't forget to pay the airport tax before you board. Have a pleasant flight.

是的,諾,這是你們的登機牌,你們的座位是20A和20B,班機會準時從12門起飛,登機前別忘了去交機場稅,祝你們旅途愉快。

A: Thanks a lot.

謝謝


分享到:


相關文章: